Monday, February 9, 2009

Volume 1;Chapter 4: Break of Silence

Ever since I posted my last article, there was only silence, mainly due to no internet connection and the holiday mood which leaves me lazy to budge an inch. However, I am writing now. Lets start from where I left.

Chinese New Year was fantastic. Not for the "Ang-Pau"s I got, but simply because of the reunion with families and relatives. It's good to catch up with close ones. The reunion dinner on CNY eve was exceptional. The food was indeed the best I've tasted before and they are home cooked. Probably because I was starving before dinner started, which made the dinner more delicious or something. Then, there was a week-long holiday which was quite boring as there were nothing I could do to occupy my time.

It's a sad thing that I don't own a camera whatsoever, or else you could have seen plenty of photos. HAHA..

Nevertheless, classes commenced and back again I am to the usual pace of life. As always, life tends to pull you down to its darkest trench and you surface again during the weekends. Last week's English lessons were more on watching a movie- "Japanese Story". I would rate it as moderate in terms of its appeal to me. Anyway, for these past few days, something interesting has been BREWING, and you'll have to wait for some time before I reveal the events which unfolded. Till then, up up and away....

1 comment:

  1. yennadae yennadae, yenne pulenggeh,
    ka da gu sai chiu gia hei,
    yenne pulenggeh

    ReplyDelete