Sunday, January 18, 2009

Volume 1;Chapter 2: The Turning Point

I must say, my previous posts sounded negative and for one, I wouldn't want to be in the captivity of negativity. So henceforth, allow me to ditch in some pleasant insights.

Well, yesterday was a HOT day, no kidding here. Scouting for inspiration in Petaling Street left me exhausted by late afternoon and I came back feeling feverish. Nevertheless, I am OK and healthy. I ain't going into the details as my group members have written detailed accounts of the journey (Edward Law & Keoh Ying). {Added later: Ong}
Anyway, you can tell that I am an avid fan of Calvin & Hobbes just because he is the most cheeky boy which would lighten you up through his seemingly innocent antics. Good job to Bill Waterson.

Finally, I am sure that many students are anticipating the week-long holiday break next week. Reunion and quality time spent with loved ones are just irreplaceable. So, have a nice Chinese New Year holiday......


--->If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. -Barack Obama

2 comments: