Saturday, May 2, 2009

Volume 1; Chapter 12: Houston, We are touching down

As I write, I'm leeching off someone else's Internet network. I am sure there's a good reason they don't secure it. Anyway, I recalled something nice which happened this past week and it felt too good to be true. Let's just hope that it isn't ruined by the outcome of it.

Due to some unforseen circumstances, our Ap. test had to be brought forward to Wednesday, which means we would again be the guinea pigs the second time around after the previous Chemistry test. Well, the day started off with EALD lesson where we learnt about argumentative essay writing. A thing that I must say about this lesson is that it's very insightful. Though a lot of things were cramp in the 2 hours session, I just felt like there was a stream of confidence running through me when I learned about whatever that was taught.

I must say I've never enjoyed EALD like this for quite sometime back. It was really exquisitely refreshing. Next up, we learned about pun. Allow me to exemplify,

Girl: If you love me so much, would you die for me ?
Guy: My love is undying love.

Got you there, didn't it?

Followed by EALD was Ap. test. Haha, probably I didn't get warmed up enough that when it started, I was so shaky that I was staring at the question over and over for some time there. This just shows that pre-match warm up is just as important, doesn't it?

Throughout this day, everything happened to the best, or perhaps not everything. But the thing is this, sometimes you feel the day is made for you because you chose to make it your day instead of letting the day make you. Then, the DAY would be yours to savour.

No comments:

Post a Comment