Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Volume 1; Chapter 13: Claws of Adamantium

Boy, am I excited now. Totally hyped up since after (to the extent that I am writing my feelings down now). Whoah... Blew me off! My commendations for it. Good job, you make my day worthwhile.

Now lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Today is a day which is one of its kind. Mind you, no exaggeration here. Although I must admit it was a hectic day filled with doubts and weariness. We started off with an English essay assessment in class which drained up most my energy, and adding to that is the 100m dash during the App Math class (another App Math class tomorrow, sigh. No offense Ms. K). The lessons are quick and swift. I'm sure many would agree to that. To add to that, we had 3 hours of Physics lesson in the afternoon.

Evening was approaching and I was really wondering whether today would be my day. Well somehow, a chain of events led by God, perhaps, ensured everything happened accordingly. Not a single flaw unless I choose to look a gift horse in the mouth. But, why would I wanna ruin my day. So I played along....

So many things to be learned in one day, I was absolutely looking forward to this evening's night out. Gone away are my worries and yearnings. Why/? It's X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I've been waiting eagerly for this moment since purchasing the tickets yesterday. I can't say that I was expecting a lot from it but all I wished was that it would be a decent movie. And guess what, it turned out superb, or at least for me because the ratings are not really high for this movie. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it throughout. It is one of the moments to savour in the cinema which I wouldn't forget.

Hence, I will not be sparing at this. It is worth 9.5 out of 10 for giving such rare satisfaction that I can find from a movie. Very well done. I dunno about you guys out there, but I recommend you this movie. X-Men rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment