Friday, May 8, 2009

Volume 1; Chapter 14: CLuMsY

Ah, finally this page has loaded. The Internet line in the college actually sucks... Can't believe it. Anyway, this post is not meant to complain about Internet and stuffs, but I am here to tell you a little anecdote which you may find very amusing or otherwise... =.=

You know, sometimes when I am nervous, my senses really lightens up to the extent that I am observant and making things up in my mind. However, at the same time, I can get very blurry. Just about at 11.30 am this morning in KBU, I was actually planning to refuel my car at the nearby petrol kiosk. So out I went, walking towards my car parked beside the field. Tried pressing my central locking to unlock the car, but heh, something must be wrong. It's not working.

Double-check again. Yes, it is my car, but why is it not unlocking. Batteries of the remote had just been changed several weeks ago, so that shouldn't be the reason. So I keep on trying but it still didn't work until I heard a very faint sound of the car's unlocking sound. Oops... Gosh... Battery's flat as it seems. Here am I, feeling so helpless as I checked my car. Unbelievable, do you know what I discovered? My headlights were turned on and I didn't even notice it. Thinking back, I must have turned it on when I was driving to college this morning and it must have been an involuntary action that I switched on the headlights. Who would have switched on the lights during the broad daylight unless of course.............you are riding a motorbike!

The first thing that came to my mind is to call up my dad. Well, he is the only one who could advice me now, especially on something relating to the car. Well, he was really helpful and I'm glad I called. He said he will contact my aunt who is staying in PJ to help me out. So she did, where she got to a mechanic to come to KBU and replace the lifeless car battery. The process of changing battery took not more than 5 minutes but the little incident was way out of my league. Honestly speaking, I'm still getting used to all this stuff about cars and parts.

Haha...

Who would have thought, right? I must have been dreaming since last night after going out and coming back that I couldn't even act rightly.

Well, that's all for my little anecdote. Just one small event in this whole big universe of events. I'm just but a subset, as Ms. K___ would put it, so often....

Next post would be on LOVE which is so overwhelming. So anticipate anything but everything. Adios... Merci...

No comments:

Post a Comment